If exercising more often is going to be your New Year’s Resolution you’re in luck, because Nike has just updated its Nike+ Running app to Version 4.5.0 today. The big new feature is Nike+ Coach, which helps you train for an upcoming race suited to your ability.
You choose the distance that is right for you (5k, 10k, half marathon or marathon) and your experience level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) and the app will customize a program that’s right for you. The app will send you daily reminders to help keep you motivated and even give you some coaching tips in order to help you run faster than ever before.
Whether you are a person who is engulfed in the Nike+ ecoystem or you are new to running, the Nike+ Running app and Nike+ Coach are a great option for you!
Here’s a full list of features in the 4.5.0 update today:
Take on your next running goal and never look back. Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach comes equipped with training programs, coaching tips, and daily workouts to get you race-ready.
· Set your sights on the 5K, 10K, half-marathon or marathon distances.
· Choose from beginner, intermediate or advanced training levels.
· Get daily run reminders to stay motivated.
· Track your progress and see what’s coming up next in your training.
- Nike+ Running iPhone app gets new ‘coach’ feature (geekwire.com)